Letter from the Office of Student Life
Dear Fellow Antiochians,
On behalf of current students, staff, and faculty, we welcome you to the Antioch College community. We also want you to know that we are here to make your education both enjoyable and successful.
The Antioch College Student Handbook is intended to be a guide to the principles and policies that shape and regulate our community and help you navigate the Antioch experience. Students who matriculate at Antioch College have entered into a unique educational community, dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge through scholarship, experiential learning, community participation, and social justice. By joining this community, you are expected to understand and abide by the principles and policies that enable us to thrive as members of the Antioch community.
Residing on campus is a unique living-learning experience, which comes with necessary responsibilities. Many of these responsibilities are detailed in this handbook. We will share others with you through campus publications and in Community Meetings. The College may, from time to time, adopt additional rules regulating aspects of community life not covered here. This handbook is updated annually. There are some things that may change between the time of this writing and having this book in your hands. We will make every attempt to keep you current with any changes.
As you read this handbook and other documents, you will notice that the Antioch College Honor Code is repeated several times. This statement forms the basis of our educational community and the policies with which you should become familiar. In addition to the Honor Code, you will become familiar with the mission and vision of the college, as well as the Horace Mann Fellowship Agreement. By signing the Rights and Responsibilities, you are agreeing to the conditions that guide your experience as an Antiochian attending the college with a full scholarship for the next four years.
We are pleased that you have chosen to be a member of our unique campus community. Should you have any questions, please contact us in the Office of Community Life. We are here to make your first year at Antioch a successful one!
Again, we welcome you to Antioch College.
- 04.001 Honor Code
- 04.002 Horace Mann Fellowship Agreement
- 04.003 Academic Complaint Policy
- 04.004 Academic Honesty Policy
- 04.005 Alcohol and Drug Policy
- 04.006 All Gender Restroom Resolution
- 04.007 Civil Liberties Code
- 04.008 Emotional Support Animals
- 04.009 Firearms and Dangerous Ordnance Policy
- 04.010 Student Grievance Policy and Procedure
- 04.011 Antioch College Student IT Policy
- 04.012 Media Relations Guidelines
- 04.013 Student Social Media Policy
- 04.014 The Antioch Public Notice Policy
- 04.015 Sexual Offense Prevention Policy
- 04.016 Racial Discrimination Prevention Policy
- 04.017 Nondiscrimination on Basis of Disability- Policy Statement
- 04.018 Nondiscrimination Policy
- 04.019 Non-Fraternization Policy
- 04.020 Smoking Policy
- 04.021 Vehicle Ownership and Operation
- 04.022 Judicial Process
- 04.023 Housing Accommodations Forms
- 04.024 Accessing and Implementing Accommodations
- 04.025 Expectations for Sustainable Living
- 04.426 Community Expectations
- 04.427 Housing & Occupancy
- 04.428 Occupancy Contract
- 04.429 Residency Requirement
- 04.430 Safety & Security Residence Halls
- 6.0001 Responsible Use Policy